Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Book Updates

Over the course of this summer, I'll be finishing off my book. Currently, I have 8 chapters written out with a grand total of 31,436 words. Chapters 9 thru 12 are written, but haven't been edited and shared yet like the first 8. I don't yet have any idea how many chapters the book will be, but I plan to have it finished by the end of the summer before Fall semester starts so as to publish it as an e-Book on Amazon and Barnes & Noble. Currently, I do not have a Title. As I like to say, the title is under Construction until further notice :).


The plan from this point forward is to get skeleton chapters and ideas written out. That is the primary goal to begin with. One to two skeleton chapters done a week is my tentative starting agenda to meet this goal.

Any pointers or tips are welcome. I greatly appreciate well-meaning advice/criticism.

No comments:

Post a Comment